An office assistant will help with day-to-day clerical work in support of on-going business operations. This role will answer to the General Manager providing guidance, procedures, and training for data entry projects and other duties as assigned.
- Performs clerical duties including typing, filing, and completion of simple forms.
- Operates office machines including copiers, scanners, phone and voicemail systems, personal computers, and other standard office equipment.
- Serves as the receptionist for the office, greeting visitors and applicants.
- Answers phones, directs calls to appropriate individuals, and prepares messages.
- Copies, sorts, and files records related to office activities, business transactions, and other matters.
- Prepares letters, memos, forms, and reports according to written or verbal instructions.
- Sorts incoming mail and delivers to appropriate department or individual; processes outgoing mail.
- Maintains filing systems either manually or electronically.
- Manages calendars and schedules appointments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Works on computer-based projects in accordance with internal procedures and guidance determined by the needs of company growth and development.
- Supports internal operations of office functionality to include data entry, clerical needs, light accounting procedures, and internal office coordination.
- Work well as an individual contributor and as a member of the office team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to type at least 45 words per minute.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer services skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to analyze information and multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- Service Titan experience (preferred)
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Clerical experience preferred.
- Must be able to drive a company service van from time to time.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at a time.