A Customer Service Representative (CSR) represents the company and responds to customer inquiries by telephone, email, chat, and through other digital interactions with customers. Resolves routine and basic complaints and communicates solutions or requested information to the customer. Analyze a customer’s service needs and refers to service/technical team for follow up as needed. A CSR is an important part of the daily operations of the Service Department. This role will answer to the Dispatcher.
- Receives and schedules service calls, communicating with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Monitor online accounts (e.g., Angie’s List, Yelp, etc.) for customer requests.
- Follows up with customers who have requested service using the online service request forms.
- Supports service billing and collection processes.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments
- Maintains and organizes service files.
- Assists Sales Manager with outbound sales process as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer interaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including active listening.
- Ability to analyze information and multi-task, and excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- Work well as an individual contributor and as a member of the office team.
- ServiceTitan experience (preferred)
- Minimum of High School Diploma.
- Entry level. No prior experience required
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at a time.